Watches for Men – Gentlemen’s great watches in the market
Steve Jobs sure knew what he was doing with his inventions. These high tech types of watches for men and women shook the watch industry. To have smartwatches are like having a personal computer strapped to your wrist. It promises a lot of things and it’s very wearable and handy to boot. It is no wonder that many have decided to give these things a go.
They give a lot, but they also cost a lot depending on the brand and the features included. Some of these pieces even rival the more traditional luxury watches in cost. So, the question really is in the competition between smartwatches and traditional watches for men and women, who will be declared top-notch?
For sure they both have their advantages and disadvantages. If you were to get either one of these women and men’s watches, it might be wise to go through the following points first.
Pros of Smart Watches for Men
- Easy to wear
- Bluetooth -capable
- Can be used to browse
- Capable of listening to music and even watching videos
- Can have so many other functions depending on its capacity and programming, such as but not limited to GPS, maps, compass; on top of giving the time
- Can be used as a wireless phone
- Good for calls and text messaging
Cons of Smart Watches for Men
- Sensitive to water, dust and the elements (as any electronic device is)
- Is not as convenient as a real computer
- May have features that are not really useful but adds to the cost
- Limited in design choices
- Has a fixed life span (as it is with electronics)
- Seems more appropriate for the younger clientele
- Can only depreciate in time
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Fitness Band with Step...
BOZLUN Smart Watch for Android Phones and iPhones, Waterproof Smartwatch Activity Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate...
Bluetooth Smart Watch Fitness Tracker, Touch Screen Smart Wrist Smartwatch Support SIM SD Card Slot Make/Answer Phone...
Smart Watch, Bluetooth Smartwatch for Women, Sports Fitness Tracker IP67 Waterproof with Heart Rate Blood Pressure...
Aeifond Smart Watch DZ09 Bluetooth Smartwatch Touch Screen Wrist Watch Sports Fitness Tracker with Camera SIM SD Card...
Smart Watch,Bluetooth Fitness Tracker Color Touch Screen with All-Day Heart Rate and Activity Tracking,Sleep...
Traditional Watches for Men:
Pros of Traditional Watches for Men
- Timeless appeal
- Convenient for the purpose it serves
- Also, adds style to its wearer
- You can have a choice of quartz, automatic or mechanical types
- Piece of artistic workmanship on your wrist
- Can be passed on as an inheritance to the next generation
- Can be considered an investment, as it is not likely to depreciate in time
Cons of Traditional Watches for Men
- Needs regular maintenance
- Do not have high tech features or other features for that matter
Surely, it can be noted that both types of women and men’s watches appeal to a certain group of people. Smartwatches certainly have more to offer, but whether they are necessary or even practical is another story. These added things provide the reason for the astronomical amounts they are worth, however, it is not likely that they could replace the service of a good laptop or even a tablet for that matter.
On the other hand, a traditional watch may be more limited in features, but it could very well be worth its cost in the long run. Also, good quality luxury watches for men and women are known to increase in amount as it ages. There is after all always a demand for vintage men and women’s watches.
In the end, you must decide what it is you are really paying and want to pay for. This is the only way you ensure that you are truly getting your money’s worth.
Watches for Men
Perhaps, men would choose the trendy watch than the traditional watch. However, it will depend on which timepiece they are comfortable with. After reading this article, they can decide on which of the two they will purchase. The important thing is that you like the watch you pick.