Women’s watches guide
It seems that these days more and more people are getting into open-air activities. No wonder since there so many to choose and well, they are fun. The women are getting the front row in a lot of outdoor excitements and that includes the ones you would think to be too ladylike for the latter. Knowing how to have fun does not however mean the ladies will let go of their femininity or sense of style. So, they look for expensive women’s watches guide.
One particular item that belongs to expensive women’s watches.
This is why so much expensive watches for women that cater to the needs of women who are more sporty or outgoing have in the recent year been released. Also, there just has to be the perfect designer watch even for “roughing out”. Well, if that is a concern then this list of women’s wristwatch guide might just be what you need.
The feminine adventurer expensive women’s watches
Longines Hydro Conquest – This is just what the feminine adventurer is looking for. It is one of those expensive women’s watches that has a slimline to it. Do not however doubt the power and strength behind this timepiece. Also, it is definitely built to do hard work and provide stability.
- has a 25.50 mm diameter case (a far cry from the standard 41mm) with either a nice navy blue or black dial
- Stainless steel bracelet, durable scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- with a 40-hour power reserve
- It is waterproof until 300 meters
- It is also a self-winding mechanism
- Calibre L595/592 self-winding mechanism
The classic expensive women’s watches
Montara Classic Silver – and the name says it all. It’s simple, classy and minimalist. It gives just the right touch of color and charm as an accessory.
- Colored leather strap
- Round face stainless steel dial
The more conservative expensive women’s watches
Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe – for the more conservative expensive women’s watches and yet adventurous females. It is also considered as the standard in diving expensive watches for women. A league of its own where divers’ needs are concerned.
- 38 mm steel dial, just the right size for the ladies
- With a triple-loop NATO strap
- Water-resistant until 300 meters
- It is also an automatic piece that includes a 120-hour power reserve
For the feminine wrist from expensive women’s watches
Rolex Yachtmaster – no list is ever complete be it men or expensive women’s watches, without a Rolex. Unlike the Rolex Submariner which is only available in a 40 mm case, much too big for the feminine wrists, the Yachtmaster is available in a 37 mm case and very much resembles its big brother.
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters
- Includes 55 hours power reserve
- 37 mm diameter case
- Bidirectional timing bezel
- Caliber 2236 automatic movement
For the daintier wrists of expensive women’s watches
Seiko SBDN01x Titanium Solar Diver – great work done here with expensive women’s watches by Seiko, the only downside being that the case is quite large for the daintier wrists. Fortunately, this model made some adjustments on the size of its dial on top of being lightweight.
- 38.75 mm diameter case
- Titanium case and bracelet
- Unidirectional titanium timing bezel
- Seiko caliber v157 solar quartz movement
- Hardlex mineral glass crystal
- Guaranteed 10-month power reserve at full charge
For men – a design that appeals to the ladies’ heart
Tag Heuer Aquaracer – sporty as usual with the choice of colors and different design that appeals to the ladies’ heart. Also, known for their wristwatches for men these brands gave equal effort to please their female clients with this quality piece.
- Waterproof up to 300 meters
- 35 mm diameter ceramic case and strap
High-priced expensive watches for women have a variety of options and colors, features and more. It is wise to search the internet and other reliable watch stores for more information. The best expensive women’s watches are of course based on personal preferences and lifestyle.
Ladies with style, get expensive women’s watches here.