Watches for Men – Great timepiece for gentlemen
Men in modern times preferred to wear watches as it tells them the exact time even if they have smartphones. Wearing watches for men is essential to gentlemen because of several reasons. Aside from helping them track the time of their activities in a day so also remind them of their appointments on that day that saves them from being late on the meetings even on a date. Smartphone battery will be drained after 2-3 hours if you use it continuously unlike men’s watches you can use it for a long time.
Moreover, here are some powerful reasons why men wear watches.
- Watches for men can improve your style dramatically and make you look together instantly. Just add classic, subtle and male-fashion accessories like a watch that will suit to your outfit.
- Men’s watches are known as the best accessory for men to wear. Men prefer to wear a timepiece than other accessories because it’s not trendy. They have worn it throughout history until now. People were impressed whenever they noticed a man wearing a watch.
- Watch is an investment. People did not purchase a watch to wear it once but to wear it for a long period of time which means it’s a low-cost investment for yourself.
- Using a watch to the time can stop you from getting trapped on your mobile phone. There’s a possibility that you’ll be distracted and lost in your notifications etc when you check the time on your phone and that would take you long. According to the research, American checks, their phone 46 times in a day and that would make a big difference.
- Watches remind you to keep your priorities in order. We usually assign deadlines on our meetings, waking up, dates, working out and more. With the help of a wristwatch, it will keep you on time on your appointments.
Some of us would want to invest more than usual for watches, and value quality over price. If that’s your case, you’ve clicked the right article. The question we often hear is: what watch brands will increase in value over time? There’s a common and simple answer, which is Rolex or Patek Philippe. But there’s also a longer version, which we’ve answered here with the help of Rox Jewellers.
Rox is an expert in luxury watchmaking, with an aim to highlight the sheer level of effort and craftsmanship that goes into creating the world’s most sought after timepieces. It identified three pillars of watch investment: brand recognition, demand, and rarity. We’ve compiled a collection of their best creations below.
Watches for Men – 1. Tudor Heritage Black Bay
The Tudor Heritage Black Bay is a new addition to the Heritage Black Bay family. This diver’s watches for men in stainless steel and draws its characteristic elements from Tudor’s history. Fitted with Tudor’s MT5602 self-winding mechanical movement with a bidirectional rotor system, with a power reserve of 70 hours. It’s a classic piece that most people would love, being able to stay 10 years down the line. It now comes with an in-house movement and always in steel, rather than precious metal.
Watches for Men – 2. Rolex Submariner
One of the most successful diver’s watches for men in history is the iconic Rolex Submariner. The Rolex Manufacture 3135 movement is housed in a 904L stainless steel case which is waterproof up to 1,000 feet. It sure is surefire investment, you’ll never see examples older than two or three years selling for less than what they originally cost. The reason is that Rolex is the ultimate luxury watch brand, their Submariner was the pioneering diving watch of the 1950s and you could wear it with anything, every day.
Watches for Men – 3. Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Automatic
It lives up to its name “Royal” with 280 parts and 40 jewels, this watch is powered by a self-winding manufacture caliber 3120 movements and has a 60-hour power reserve. It has barely changed since 1972 for a good reason. Its iconic octagonal case and the integrated bracelet were spot-on from inception.
Watches for Men – 4. Omega Seamaster 300m
With a sand-blasted black dial with rhodium-plated hands coated with “vintage” Super-LumiNova, the Seamaster 300 also comes in a polished ceramic bezel ring which has a Liquidmetal diving scale. The transparent case back even makes it possible to see the anti-magnetic OMEGA Master Co-Axial caliber 8400 within. It’s James Bond’s model of choice, so it increases in resale value over time than anything else. If you’ll look hard enough, you might even find the quartz version of the Seamaster which will be phased out very soon. Discontinued watches for men are very collectible and you will undoubtedly reap more on the vintage market than what you sowed at retail.
Watches for Men – 5. Panerai Luminor Base
The elegant Panerai Luminor Base features a hand-wound Panerai OP I caliber, with a 56-hour power reserve. It was designed in Italy but made in Switzerland. According to experts, this watch’s chunky, cushion-shaped men’s watches are a modern cult phenomenon and are also one of the best investments you can make. Panerai has a fantastic collector base, and even if it’s only a small change, every model is limited. This means that whatever Panerai you buy, it will become a collectible soon.
Watches for Men – The best accessory for men
Anyone planning to invest much for anything would want to know if it’s worth the price, so you’d better make sure before making a purchase. Collecting watches for men would make a great income, in addition to the chance to wear it for yourself before selling it soon. Those were great picks that you might want to try out.