American Watch Brands – popular watches in the marketplace
Quality timepieces do not come easily or cheaply for that matter. The market is alive with the varied offerings of women’s watches from different watchmaking experts that promise world-class workmanship and artistry. There are so many American watch brands, so it’s important to get as much information about these pieces before getting one. After all, some of them cost almost as much as a car.
Who better to ask about these pieces than the women who actually patronized them.
Here are Top Favorites According to Surveys.
American Watch Brands – 1. Bulgari Serpenti Incanti
Just the name already brings so much temptation to it. Has been making magnificent work since 1930. The serpent (which is a trademark) has been its long-standing theme in every jewelry or accessory including women’s watches they produce.
This latest model is so stunning with the serpent seen winding around the dial. If you want to play it lay low in a gathering or a party, then this is definitely not the watch to wear.
- 116 brilliant-cut pavé diamonds snow-set (by the dial)
- Satin strap with 20 blinding diamonds
- Comes in either pink or white gold case
American Watch Brands – 2.Blancpain Women Jour Nuit
Jour nuit or night and day is acclaim to be the brand’s most exquisite women’s watch ever produced.
- White ostrich leather strap
- Mother-of-pearl dial which is divided into 3 parts, with 4 levels
- Day-night disc that turns twice a day to reveal to different scenarios of the changing sky
- Sun is made from 50 yellow sapphires
- Moon is made of 50 diamonds
- 14 diamond studs as stars
- 140 diamonds arranged in a row along with the bezel
American Watch Brands – 3. Hermès Cape Cod
Another known and prized name in the fashion industry. From their leather goods to their jewelry and wristwatches for women (men). They are simply doing things correctly with this brand. The Cape Cod a classic from this brand is another example of Swiss expertise.
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Interchangeable double loop strap
American Watch Brands – 4. IWC Da Vinci Automatic Moon Phase 36 – a truly American brand.
Founded in Boston, by Florentine Ariosto Jones in 1868. The International Watch Company or IWC since then continue to make great quality American made watches for men and women. This make in particular is a magnificent piece.
- Comes in either 18 carats white or red gold
- Include 206 pure white diamonds
- Only 50 pieces per kind were released all over the world
American Watch Brands – 5. Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 31- it’s a Rolex, need we say more?
- Comes in 18K white, yellow or everose gold
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- And diamond-studded bezel
American Watch Brands – 6. Rado True Thinline Nature
This collection from Rado immediately gathered attention when they launched. This line is a product of a collaboration with Grandi Giardini Italiani, a major garden association in Malta and Italy. Also, this team-up brought together with love for nature and everything it stands for and expressed it through the well-made timepieces. The work they produced is inspiring as they are beautiful and elegant.
- Environmental relevance through the mechanical art form
- High- tech ceramic bracelets
- Representation of the earth, water, and leaves in every piece
American Watch Brands – women’s favorite watch
Watch wearers prefer American watches due to it’s made of quality material and it has unique designs. For sure, women and men would love to own this kind of watch. Of course, you might pick the best watch in the marketplace that’s comfy to wear all day long and even on special occasions.
So, what are you waiting for? Check some American watches at Amazon. These watches are recommended for you!