What is the watch buying guide for women?
This spring one of the activities that will likely make it in the things to do this season would be diving. If that is the case, then we ladies should be prepared and look for the watch buying guide. Let us start by searching for the proper accessory that will serve as well and at the same time provide just the right touch of adornment to out spring outfits. And what other accessories can give all that and more than a nice diver’s wristwatch for women. Actually, if you get any of these choices it would be a good investment even if you are not visiting the sea anytime soon.
For all the ladies on the look-out for just the best one for you, then the list might just point you in the right direction:
Watch Buying Guide – 1. Citizen Promaster ladies
This piece is just what anyone would look for in a woman’s watch.
- round-faced with a unidirectional bezel
- it has a blue dial with date window
- also comes with luminous hands and hour markers
Watch Buying Guide – 2. Eco-Drive technology
This is another good pick.
- is fueled by light (solar energy), no batteries needed
- comes in a 48 mm diameter case
- with the stainless steel case and a mineral dial window
- boast of Japanese quartz movement as well as an analog display
- quite pretty in molded polyurethane band and also a buckle closure
- also water-resistant up to WR200/20Bar/666ft
Watch Buying Guide – 3. Christopher Ward C60 TRIDENT 300
This is a fancy one for the ladies out there.
- Just right for the feminine wrists with a 38 mm case diameter,11.75mm height and 20 mm bandwidth
- Has a date window and nice super luminova hands and markers
- Unique from the others for its Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement
- Water-resistant up to 300 meters or 1000ft
- With an aviation-grade aluminum unidirectional bezel
- Also includes an anti-reflective sapphire crystal
Watch Buying Guide – 4. Suunto DX Silver Titanium
These dive watches are a bit pricey but quite worth it. Good for the water and out of its activities.
- open circuit diving includes trimix
- durable titanium case with sapphire crystal glass
- Suunto fused RGBM
- With a 3D compass and optional wireless air integration
Watch Buying Guide – 5. Invicta Women’s 8943 Pro Diver
Feel like a pro when wearing this sporty women’s watch. Also wonderful for recreational diving.
- Top of the line Japanese-quartz movement
- With Antireflective-mineral crystal
- Petite with a case diameter of 24.5 mm
- 23k-yellow-gold-plated-Stainless-steel case
- Also classy black dial and date function
- Water-resistant up to 200 meters or 660 feet
Watch Buying Guide – 6. Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph
Luxury and elegance rolled into one.
- Automatic Swiss movement
- Self-winding chronometer
- Blue textured dial with luminous hands as well as hour markers
- With a screw-down crown and blue unidirectional bezel
- Matching sapphire crystal
- Sleek stainless-steel case and bracelet
- Water-resistant until 300 meters or 990 feet
- Has 48 hours reserve power
Watch Buying Guide – 7. Oris Diver 65
A good investment for a women’s watch.
- Comes in a round case shape with a 40 mm case size, the thickness of 13.14 mm and bandwidth of 20 mm
- Protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Also stainless steel case
- Uni-directional rotating black DLC bezel
- Has grey dial with luminous silver-tone hands
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters or 330 feet
Watch Buying Guide
Indeed, this is the best guide in finding dive watches in the watch shop or online. You’ll enjoy wearing this kind of watch while you’re doing water sports for long hours. So, grab one now!